Spiderbox CCcam Setup
How to CCcam Setup for a Spiderbox via USB or remote control
What do you need?
1. USB Stick
2. Valid cline
3. Make a file and name it server.cfg and input all c-lines that we've emaled you like "C: cccamservice.com 12000 test1 test2"; ... Save it!
4. Copy the file server.cfg into the root of your USB Stick. Don't copy it in a specific folder otherwise the Spiderbox can't read the file
5. Send the file to the Spiderbox
6. Don't forget to enable your network, set it to DHCP
7. Reboot the box and start CCcam
CCcam setup via remote control:
1. Go to Menu
2. Enter your cline
Host Name (IP address):
3. Restart the box
4. Restart CCcam
Was this answer helpful?
1. Stick on a clone safe image2. Do your basic setup/ forget the channel scan say you will di it...
To install cccam on technomate boxes, Simple procedure has to be followed. First start up your...
In this tutorial I will try to explain briefly how to configure cccam in 9900 Iris HD decoders,...
Format USB to FAT32 (on your pc)Turn on F5, let it boot up and put USB in the backUsing remote...
Using USB and CCcam.cfg file:Menu / Tools / CAS /CAS Options / network sharing / read cccam.cfg...